Sales & Marketing
Outsourcing sales and marketing to the Philippines
Nearly two-thirds of professional organisations across the globe are leveraging offshore and outsourced talent to address a wide range of constraints in executing their sales and marketing strategies and building a solid competitive advantage. These businesses also reported that they have achieved better results than those who perform their sales and marketing in-house.
Both marketing agencies or firms with a small sales/marketing department are challenged with running multiple campaigns that don’t attract enough Marketing Qualified Leads (MQL), high employee burnout rate, rising Customer Acquisition Costs (CAC), inconsistent branding, and the lack of follow-through in converting their leads from onlookers to customers.
“How can you find and keep sales and marketers who can drive your sales records to an all-time high, help you establish your brand, and convince your prospects to buy your products and/or services without breaking the bank?”
In terms of finding talent, you might think the closer, the better—so other firms who followed this idea built a 100% onshore team, only to have them restructure again later on because the same issues continue to arise: attrition, costs, and performance.
How about—instead of completely resorting to extremes—you get the best of both worlds by having a blended onshore/offshore sales and marketing teams?
Why outsource sales and marketing now
Outsourcing can help your firm become more competitive and profitable with a flexible, strategic outsourced sales, and marketing staffing solution that addresses these problems:
1. Are your top sales personnel and marketers distracted by performing low-value tasks, and it’s negatively affecting both the quality of their work and your revenues?
2. Dealing with churn rates that are 10% or higher—which drives away both your prospects and your top-performing talent?
3. Are you unable to monitor multiple marketing campaigns scattered all over the place that could cost you potential leads?
4. Don’t have all the roles you need—such as graphic designers or video animators—to generate high-quality content for your website?
5. Do you lack sales representatives who can warm up your leads and guide them further down the customer journey?