Offshore education support, eLearning, and admin tasks to a certified BPO partner
With the education sector going beyond the four corners of a physical classroom, educational institutions around the globe are trying to keep up with new modes of delivering content to students.
To harness the power of Information and Communications Technology (ICT) and digitally transform their infrastructure, some organisations have partnered with education outsourcing companies to address key constraints, get access to the latest education technologies and exceptional talent.
Challenges in attracting and retaining high-quality talent, combined with revenue and profitability being challenged by the rising costs of keeping up the digital transformation of delivering educational materials and content drive institutions and firms with no in-house training specialists to tap into offshoring or outsourcing.
“Can we deliver quality learning content, achieve profitable outcomes, and have the ability to attract and retain A-Grade talent without drastic expenditures?”
This may not be possible if you build your team purely onshore. But not all is lost: the answer lies in expanding your talent search globally and building a blended onshore / offshore education services team.
Thanks to the increasing integration of technology into the education sector—and the pedigree of the talent you can access overseas—outsourcing education isn’t all about execution of low to entry–level tasks but you can now leverage offshore talent to handle end-to-end processes (from enrollment to eLearning outsourcing) and address these education staffing challenges:
1. Can’t expand your course offerings due to the lack of access to a diverse, grade-A talent pool?
2. Need to build a 24/7/365 operation to compete with more established operators?
3. Experiencing that onshore talent has an unwillingness to work late nights, early mornings or weekends?
4. Training specialists distracted by performing lower-value but vital tasks, and it’s directly impacting their performance and your bottom line?
5. Are you lacking technical expertise in navigating Learning Management Systems (LMS), knowledge databases, and other EdTech tools?
6. Do you lack resources such as content writers, web developers, and UI/UX designers to migrate your offline content to your online learning portal?
7. Is your team getting drowned in administrative tasks that could delay the delivery of your learning content?